I know, you're asking what do all of these things have in common??

Well, Saturday was Picture day for Princess's Dance Class. The 3 & 4yr old classes only take pictures in a single outfit and they chose to wear their tap costume.

Friday night I decided to try to make her hair curly for the pictures. I bathed her and she sat very patiently while I put all those little suckers in. She was so good and I must admit, it was adorable to see her running around in curlers...

















Well.... in the end, the curlers didn't work out so hot. Her hair was a disaster!! I obviously need to practice a little (or a lot) before using them again.

Saturday morning we got up early to prepare. I decided on this hairstyle over at 3 Girls Hair. It took WAY longer than I thought it would and we ended up running very late. Mine didn't turn out as well as hers did. I couldn't get the ends to curl up very well no matter what I did to them!? Overall I thought it looked good though.

So at this point, you're thinking, where does bribery come in?

Well THIS is where Princess was emotionally on Saturday morning. NOT in the mood for pictures. Not even a little. I just knew it was going to be a disaster.




BUT....









It's amazing what a little bribery will do because this is her afterwords...












Her recital is in 2 weeks and I just can't wait!! I'm also anxious to see their Ballet costume. We pick it up later this afternoon.

2 messages:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Oh I love the curlers picture, that's just adorable. Ew....my mother used to make me wear those things to bed. To bed!

    What a little female. The before and after bribe shots are so funny. I think I may have made the same face once or twice in the past year.  

  2. Uberly Ewe said...

    I too love the curlers pictures. That would totally hurt to sleep in them. And yes the grumpy to smilie pictures are just too funny. I commend you for doing such a good job on her hair. I have no idea what I am going to do with Ladybug's hair when she finally gets some. I guess I had better go read up on all the fun hair blogs. :) Can't wait to hear about the recital. How FUN!  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3