Yikes!! I dont' know about you, but I don't usually answer the phone unless I know who's calling. I'm not sure why I am that way, perhaps it stems from scary movies such as 'The Ring' or 'When a Stranger Calls'?

Anyway, there is a really neat website now that lets you check out unknown phone numbers that call you. What's different about this site from a typical reverse phone search is it allows you to file a report on those strange calls for others to read. Leave comments about a particular number and read comments others have already left! It gives you piece of mind (maybe *wink*) to know who is calling you and why.

www.reportphonenumbers.com

0 messages:

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3