I stumbled on a really cool blog, and from there another and another. These blogs are focused on little girl hair. Braids, updos, piggies, messy buns..... you name it. If you don't know what a messy bun is, or how to do one, I didn't either until last night!

All have photos of hair creations, some even have video tutorials! I'm going through a dry spout with Princess's hair and haven't done much of anything with it lately. For me, that's a downright drought!! lol

Anyway, I tried my very first creation this morning and I wanted to share with you. It doesn't really look like it was supposed too, but I see what I did wrong and will adjust it next time.

In the meantime, it's still cute as a button!! I got this style from Piggies 'N Ponies and it's called 4 Messy Buns...



What do you think??

2 messages:

  1. M said...

    Oooo, cool!

    I'll have to check that out.  

  2. Marthavmuffin said...

    cute!  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3