Gah, talk about writers block!!

That on top of the black cloud that continues to follow me around and you can say I'm officially in a slump! I've put a lot of thought into whether I want to continue this blog. I mean it's sole purpose, to follow us through our Adoption Journey has come to and end. So what now?

Well, I've decided that for now I will continue. I'm going to try out some new daily themes to keep me on task.

First and foremost, I'll be bringing back "My Best Shot Monday"! I know many of you enjoyed that aspect of my blog and it will encourage me to pick up and start using my camera again on a regular basis. It really is therapy for me, and I'm not quite sure why I've been avoiding it.



So, today I bring you a goofy shot of my 8yr old "Trey"...

2 messages:

  1. M said...

    I hope that black cloud blows away SOON!! I miss reading your blog.

    Here's something for you to blog, I tagged you on mine. So, you're it!! :)  

  2. Michelle said...

    I know that this was started to journal your adoption journey, but you have so many other journeys that you are traveling.

    I feel that you should keep this up and going and you should use this place to voice your feelings. How YOU are feeling. What it feels like to be a mom to a chiari-ptc child.

    You also need to take more pictures of your kids. I believe that this is the first time that I have seen your 8 year old. :)

    We here in Indiana love and miss you. Take it easy and we will talk soon. How did NJ do today?  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3