I was TAGGED ....by M



6 quirky things about me:





1. I suffer from anxiety. If someone comes to the door that I don't know, I hide!

2. ...I also have phone issues. If someone calls the house and I don't know who they are, I simply CANNOT answer the phone.

3. I like to peel things. Sunburns, stickers... you name it.

4. I am a lazy chewer. I prefer not to eat meats because they require too much chewing. (Or so my mother tells me, and I think she's right!)

5. I must have one foot outside the covers at all times in order to sleep.

6. I have to visually inspect all my dishware and utensils before eating from them. Not only here at home, but also other people's houses, restaurants etc.




I'm Tagging:

Cindy at Cole Twins
Michelle at Driving the Big Black Bus
Chandra at Hurlbut Family Happenings
Gill at Gill_L
Brenda at Keeping afloat...most days
Steph at S2M2 Show


Rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours…
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them…
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

3 messages:

  1. Steph said...

    Thanks!
    I don't know 6 bloggers other than you and some you already tagged. Ha ha!  

  2. Uberly Ewe said...

    heheheh!
    My Sister tagged with this same game a few weeks back...so can I used it again????
    Although I think I realize that I have more than the six quirks that I already listed. Let me think about this and see if I can come up with another six and post again soon! *L*

    Thanks for picking me as one of your six blogging friends to tag! *smiles*  

  3. M said...

    Thanks for playing :)  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3