1. Do you like blue cheese?
Yes, on occasion. I just can't look at it too closely. *giggle*

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
Um, no. I've done my share of naughty things, but never Heroin.

3. Do you own a gun?
No. Well, unless you count water guns.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
I don't usually add any flavor. I just get the Fresh Fruit Strawberry Slush. It has enough flavor!

5. Do you get nervous before doctor's appointments?
Not really.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Once in a GREAT while a hot dog will sound good. Usually when I'm at a baseball game. Ironic eh?

7. Favorite Christmas song?
Hmmm, there are so many. I love the Transiberian Orchestra; Christmas Canon

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Orange Juice

9. Can you do push ups?
Nope, I've got bad wrists.

10. What do you order at Starbucks?
If I'm in a hot mood: White Chocolate Mocha all the way babe.
Cold mood: Strawberry Frapachino, yummy and oh so fattening!


11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
My wedding ring

12. Favorite hobby?
Photography

13. How do you eat your eggs?
Over easy

14. Do you have A.D.D.?
Sometimes I think I just might!

15. What’s one trait you hate about yourself?
Hmmm, I hate that I'm anxious. A worrier by nature.

16. Your eye color?
Blue

17. Name three thoughts at this exact moment?
I can't believe my 12 yr old is thinking about sex, I hope NJ doesn't have any complications everything is going so well, When am I going to plant my vegetable garden?

18. Name three things you bought yesterday?
Hmmm... nothing! My hubby bought us dinner, does that count?

19. Three drinks you regularly drink?
Coke, Water and Diet Dr. Pepper

20. Current worry right now?
Will I survive the teenage years.

21. Current hate right now?
I hate my husbands Job(s) situation

22. Favorite place to be?
Out with my family

23. How did you bring in the New Years?
With my children, we watched movies and ate popcorn.

24. Where would you like to go?
I would love to go to Disney World again

25. Name three people who will complete this?
???

26. Do you own slippers?
No, I like to be bare foot

27. What shirt are you wearing?
A green t-shirt

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Nope

29. Can you whistle?
Yes

30. Favorite color?
Green, duh notice question #27 above!

31. Would you be a pirate?
No, I can't steal well

32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Nothing usually. Occasionally Old McDonald had a farm or Bath, Bath Take a Bath if Princess is in the Bathtub while I'm in the shower.

33. Favorite girl’s name?
Mackenna has been a long time favorite. Hubby always hated it.

34. Favorite boy’s name?
I like Pierce, again hubby always hated it.

35. What’s in your pocket right now?
I don't have any pockets!

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Our Princess

37. Most frequently dialed phone number?
My husbands cell.

38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Knee Injury while skiing as a young girl.

39. Do you love where you live?
Yes, I just wish Target was closer! (It's about 12 minutes away)

40. How many TVs do you have?
5, although we are only using 4 of them

41. Who is your loudest friend?
Jennifer K.

42. How many dogs do you have?
1 Golden Retriever

43. What are you thrilled about right now?
It's Saturday and a beautiful one at that!!

44. Do you have a crush on someone?
Um....no.

45. What is your favorite book?
"How does a Dinosaur say Goodnight"

46. What is your favorite candy?
Lindt Dark Chocolate Truffles

47. Favorite Sports Team?
Denver Broncos

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I hadn't ever thought of it.

49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Sleeping!!

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
"Nice, she slept in." (Which isn't all that unusual except for Saturdays when I WANT her too)

I tag... Cindy, Michelle and M.

2 messages:

  1. Jennefer said...

    The teen years aren't so bad. In fact I would say they are the best yet.  

  2. M said...

    Thanks for thinking of me.

    Done, you can come on by and read.  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3