We're home! NJ is doing well. I hope to get back in the swing of things ASAP.

Right now, I'm trying to get my household back in order. Is it just mine, or are all men "stuffers"? I mean, instead of putting things away where they belong, my hubby STUFFS it where ever it's convenient for him. Out of sight, out of mind I guess? I'll find things stuffed behind the flour canister, under the bed, in the couch cushion etc. I HATE IT!!!!! I'm running around clearing, putting things away and just generally trying to regain order. He looked me straight in the eye and said... "When are you going back to Chicago again??"

ARGH!!!!!

2 messages:

  1. Uberly Ewe said...

    I am glad that you are back and that NJ is doing well. And yes all husbands are stuffers. Mine does this all the time. Mostly with dishes when he is emptying the dishwasher for me.  

  2. Michelle said...

    WELCOME HOME!!! We have been thinking of you. Tell NJ that the kids say "Hi!"

    Hugs!
    Michelle & the crew  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3