I just have to tell you about my new toy. It's called Bowdabra. (think Abracadabra)

As most of you know, after being a mom to 3 boys, I finally have my little girl. Of course, little girls simply must have coordinating outfits right down to the shoes on their feet and the bows on their heads! Those hair bows can get downright expensive though!!

...My new toy is the solution.

Bowdabra is an easy-to-use crafting tool people use to make professional-looking, hand-tied bows at home. You can use just about any type of material in a Bowdabra to create beautiful bows for gifts, baskets, holidays, home decor, bridal decorations, hair accessories, and much more!

Let me show you my very first attempt at a hair bow using the Mini Bowdabra...



...the Mini Bowdabra



...The Curly Ribbons



...Other supplies needed. (Scissors, Glue, Wire and an Alligator Clip.)




...EASY as 1,2,3




...VIOLA, it's finished!!!




Not too bad for my first bow eh?






Bowdabra can be found in retail stores like ACMoore, Michael’s, Hancock Fabrics, and Garden Ridge. They are also available online here: Bowdabra


I can't wait to try out some new and unique bows in my Scrap booking and Cards.

4 messages:

  1. Anonymous said...

    That's so pretty!!!!...and so as the little angel :)  

  2. Cole Twins said...

    How cool is that?????  

  3. Beth said...

    I want one - you could make bows and sell them!! That one you made was adorable!
    Beth  

  4. Susie @Bowdabra said...

    You make this project look so easy! We love it and congrats! Your post is being featured in our
    Bowdabra Feature Friday post.
    Stop on over and see your feature.

    http://bowdabrablog.com/2013/05/24/bowdabra-feature-friday-memorial-day-ideas/

    We would love for you to link up anything that you have made with the Bowdabra in our Crafty Showcase. It runs Friday midnight until Thursday Noon.

    Susie @Bowdabra  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3