myspace layouts


... well, I spoke too soon. Not long after submitting that last blog post I got a call from the Subsidy worker. Apparently, it was a good thing I had called her Supervisor. She tells me that she and her Supervisor had just finished a meeting and she had an offer to present to me. Right then and there! I listened carefully and quickly agreed to accept the terms they were offering us. I didn't even ask my husband. It's a full package though, just what we were hoping for!!! The meeting for late next week is cancelled and we are now *simply waiting for a court date*. We're FINALLY almost there. It's nearly over. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm told it will be a few weeks until they can squeeze us into court. I've also heard of people getting a court date for thier Foster-Adoption in just a few days. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Wouldn't that be a fantastic Christmas present!?

3 messages:

  1. Marthavmuffin said...

    Oh I am so glad for you! We finalized in August, but didn't have such a long journey as you. We had Jamie from age 4 mos to 18 mos when we finally finalized. She will be 2 in January and we are all so happy. I am praying you will be finalized in time for Christmas.  

  2. M said...

    Congratulations!!! I wish we were that close. We're still here waiting for the slow ass system in our little bitty county.  

  3. Angel The Alien said...

    Wow, that WOULD be an awesome Christmas present for your whole family! I am glad things seem to be working out now!  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3