...No, I'm not talking about 'The Princess' throwing a tantrum. ME, I'M THROWING THE TANTRUM!!!

So, of course there has been yet another delay. I should come to expect it. We were to meet via teleconference with Denver to finalize our Adoption Subsidy Wednesday. After sitting by the phone for over an hour we realized that no one was going to call. So, we began calling them. Called the Subsidy worker, the Adoption worker, our regular Caseworker, the Caseworkers Supervisor.... not a single one would pick up the phone. (of course!) I am beyond pissed at this point.

Hours later when we finally got a hold of the Subsidy worker, I was told she had been sick. That we would need to reschedule the meeting. She was very short with me and I returned the attitude. I've never really done that before. I've always been afraid they are going to take my daughter away if I'm mean to them. Well, it's been nearly 3 years now, I'd like to see them try! No judge in his right mind would allow that to happen so I am strapping my balls on. (giggle... what a mental picture eh?)

Is it SO HARD to pick up the phone and make a call to say you won't be able to hold the meeting because of illness? We would have totally understood. Of course, we wouldn't have been happy about it, but these things do happen. People do get sick. It's the disrespect and inconsideration that this woman showed us by making us wait by the telephone for over an hour.

In the meantime, I have paperwork sitting on my counter for the courts. They are waiting to be signed and notarized. One of them, specifically says we've negotiated and finalized on the Subsidy. Earlier in the week, the Adoption worker told me to go ahead sign and mail it to her even though the Subsidy negotiations were not complete. It would help us to get a court date that much sooner. .....Um, excuse me? Do you think I am retarded? There is no way I am going to do that. That's just asking to be screwed over. Ugh, uh. No way!

Do you think it's just a coincidence that the Subsidy meeting was pushed back at the same time the Adoption worker told me to go ahead and sign paperwork saying we'd already finalized the Subsidy?

Hmmmm, I'm really starting to wonder...

0 messages:

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3