I had the unique experience of previewing a wonderful book called "I Love You More", by Laura Duksta and illustrated by Karen Keesler.

I must tell you what a wonderful story this is!



The book is flip-sided, so it may be read from front to back... or back to front.
(Meaning the book never ends, just as a mother's love for her child never does!)

"Mommy, just how much do you love me?"

"I love you higher than the highest bird ever flew. I love you taller than the tallest tree ever grew."

With bright beautiful illustrations, this book will bring tears to your eyes as you read it. The message it holds is so magical, it will quickly climb to the top of your favorites list.

Author Laura Duksta once said:
"Love is the conversation that erases fear. Since 9/11 the world has become filled with a conversation of hatred, terror, war... fear. It's time us to be responsible for filling the world up with a conversation that will empower us, one of compassion, understanding, wisdom, joy... love."

As a parent of 4 small children, I encourage you to check out I Love You More.
In fact, the message of this book is so wonderful I would recommended it to families of any age. Not just those with young children, it would be a fabulous gift given by Adults to their elderly parents.


This book get's a thumbsup!






1 messages:

  1. Jennefer said...

    That sounds like a great book. I was just thinking this morning how I was resolved to bring more compassion, understanding, wisdom, joy... love into my home. I think when we start in our homes it grows out to the world.  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3