You are starting off on the wrong foot lady. You're impressing no one when you make an entire hallway full of parents wait outside your classroom while you conduct impromtu CONFERENCES during OPEN HOUSE. Waiting for 45 in the hallway before being allowed to step through the door is no fun. Especially when I have 3 children, 3 different classrooms (in different school buildings mind you) to meet with in a very short amount of time.

What topped the day off though, is when you matter of factly presented me with your school supply list and informed me that if I had already purchased school supplies that I would need to return them to the store and get the items on YOUR list.

Are you freaking insane??????????????? I had to go to 4 different stores on 2 different days in order to get all of the items on my 3 children's school supply lists. Lists provided to me from the SCHOOL DISTRICT. If you think for one second I am going to run around to 4 different stores returning these items and repurchasing different supplies then... well you must be smoking crack.

2 messages:

  1. Angel The Alien said...

    Hmm, that teacher sounds like a control freak. Maybe you should make a complaint to the principal or something?  

  2. Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

    What's really sad is that your kiddo will be a little pawn all year in a class like this. (I know!) He'll come home in about tears saying he NEEDS "blahblah" to do his math or whatever. You'll get a "concerned" note from the teacher that your son really DOES need this "blahblah" as well.

    Good luck! *Hopefully* it turns out that she's new or something and doesn't know the district sent out lists... that would also explain how she'd be easily bullied into giving "conferences" on the back-to-school nights too.

    I hope so!!

    Mrs. C.  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3