I am feeling very sad.  Little Nathan has been battling cancer (Neuroblastoma) for several years now. http://www2.caringbridge.org/co/nathanmichael/

 I’ve never met him or his parents personally.  I knew his mom on a Colorado Moms message board many years ago, before he got sick and then at diagnosis.  Nathan is boy #3’s age and it really struck home with me.  I’ve followed this family through their Caringbridge site ever since. I’ve prayed many prayers for this little boy as I am sure many others have done.  Apparently, it’s just not enough.  The Cancer is worse…. the outlook is bleak.  I’m so sad for them.  How does a parent get through something like this??  If you pray, please send one up for this family.  Sign his guestbook and tell them you’re thinking and praying for them right now.  They surely need it.

0 messages:

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3