I got tagged by Gill!

   RULES: Each player starts with 6 weird things about themselves.  People who get tagged write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, choose 6 people to be tagged.  Don't forget to leave a comment that says they’ve been tagged and tell them to read your blog.

 

Six Weird Things About Me

1.       I am the only redhead in the family!  My parents and sister all have brown hair. (Though my mom dyes her hair blonde)    

 

2.       One of my favorite “Special” foods are Dolmades. My husband gags at the site of them.

 

3.       I failed my drivers test when I was 16…TWICE!

 

4.       I can’t stand to see stray hairs.  If I see one, I ~have~ to pull it out…even if it’s on my husband!

 

5.       I grew up on exotic foods, and so now I love any kind of plain ole “American Casserole”.

 

6.       When I was little, I played Dolls for much longer than any of my friends did.  (Unless they were secretly playing like I was!)

 

 

 

 

 

0 messages:

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3