Princess had her very first Soccer game this weekend...



It's hysterical watching these 3 and 4 yr. olds play. We knew it would be one heck of a game when the whistle blew and nearly our entire team stood on the line looking around dazed and confused while the other team took off with the ball. It took some direction and coaxing, but soon they all seemed to grasp what they were supposed to be doing.

















Princess quickly became a ball hog (cute, but we'll have to work on teaching her Soccer is a TEAM effort! lol) and at the very end, managed to score a goal all by herself!!! She was very excited and hasn't stopped asking since when she can play again.


6 messages:

  1. Michelle said...

    OH My Gosh!!! She is TOO CUTE!!! I remember when Gabe and Lindsay played! How much fun they were to watch! Keep posting pics!!!  

  2. Uberly Ewe said...

    Oh my Goodness!!!!! She is amazing! I love how you did her hair!!!
    I need to get Bug signed up for soccer! Totally need to experience the ball hogging!  

  3. Kristina P. said...

    I love how they just follow the ball around! Too funny.  

  4. Shelia said...

    I was wondering what happened to you... Princess is keeping you busy, huh?! She looks like she had such a fun time at her soccer game... and I see she got her "game face on" in the first picture as well! TOO CUTE:)  

  5. Anonymous said...

    hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....  

  6. Momnerd said...

    LOL, look at that fierce look on her face in that first picture. So cute!!! My son likes to hang out and observe at his soccer games.  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3