Yes... I am alive.

Though barely.

I'll admit it, 2008 was the year from hell. I honestly don't care to dig up old memories of all that we've gone through. Heck, that's what archives are for right!? lol So I'll spare you a long, drawn out, boring, reminiscent post.

It sure did go out with a bang though. I've been bombarded with sickness and flat on my back more in the last few weeks than I have been upright.

Thankfully, Christmas Day was a good one (although I was without voice) in between storms. I was able to enjoy it with my family. My most exciting gift? A new lens for my Camera. (A Canon Rebel Xti) WHOOOHOO!!!! I've been wanting a new lens for so long now.

There are no words to express my excitement over that. Although having to look at it sitting on the shelf from where I lay dying on the couch the following 5 days- was pure torture.

Anyway, after 2 rounds of antibiotics I am on the mend and trying to get back into the routine.


I hope all of you had a wonderful Holiday Season. Let's rejoice and welcome with open arms.... 2009

7 messages:

  1. Michelle said...

    Happy New Year! I was getting worried about you! I hope that you are feeling so much better?  

  2. Mia said...

    I'm glad you're feeling better- it's never fun being a mom and being sick! Thank you for entering my giveaway and following my blog. I was wondering- under topics on your blog, how did you get that cool drop down menu?  

  3. Megan said...

    Glad you are feeling better! Happy New Year! I hope it's a MUCH better year for you and your family!  

  4. Kristina P. said...

    I hope you continue to be in good health! Happy 2009!  

  5. Shelia said...

    Glad you're feeling better. Sounds like you had a good Christmas (besides the whole voice thing, that is). Can't wait to see princess pictures with that new lens!

    Happy New Year!  

  6. Cole Twins said...

    Happy New year Kristen!!!  

  7. Uberly Ewe said...

    I am sorry to hear that you have been under the weather. I have been so busy with the kids that I have found it difficult to find time to look at other peoples blogs. I hope you get to enjoy your new lens really soon!  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3