As I mentioned in a previous post, I found myself all too caught up in the case of missing Caylee Anthony. I'm sure most of you have heard the news by now that they have found her remains and all indications point toward her mother being responsible.

As a mother of 4, I just can't wrap my mind around such things. It's just not humanly possible.

This post is a dedication to little angel, Caylee Marie Anthony. The audio of this video was taken just days before Caylee disappeared and I find it ironic that she's singing the song "You are my Sunshine".



..."Please don't take (my) sunshine away."



Caylee, in Heaven the sun never stops shining.

Rest in peace little one.

0 messages:

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3