Okay, so I think I've gotten everything fixed as far as the look of the blog is concerned. Please leave me a comment if the sidebar isn't back where it's supposed to be.

On a different note, Christopher was indeed barred from playing football due to his grades. (Well, the F in particular.) I've been shooting emails and phone calls all week back and forth to the school counselor and his teachers. Things are bad. My usually chatty son is withdrawn and depressed in the classroom. They are all very worried about him and the School Counselor strongly urges us to get him some professional help. Yikes. That's something a mother never wants to hear. Football was his last joy in life and I'm extremely worried now that he can't play things are going to take a spiral dive downward.

He has been through a lot this year, and I suppose I like to put my blinders on and pretend none of it effected him. Alas, it's not working. I must face the reality. How do you get a 12 yr old to understand that it's not his fault that his biological father wanted nothing to do with him? Why the "father's" family pretends he doesn't exist. Why he'll never get a chance to ask his "father" these questions himself someday? Why he was left out of the Obituary when his "father" died over the summer? These things will forever scar my son. I cannot even begin to tell you how much I'd really like to kick that man's ass for what he's inexplicably done to my child's mental health. Is that wrong of me to want to kick a dead man's ass? lol

On a good note:
After a 14 week break due to a shoulder injury, my hubby will HOPEFULLY be released from restrictions today! He's doing very well and we're hoping and praying the surgeon releases him. YAY!!!!!!!!! I'm tired of money being tight and all the stress that comes along with that.

Gah- this has been the crappiest year.

And finally, I'll leave you with some Wise Wednesday wisdom:

"Always watch where you are going. Otherwise, you may step on a piece of the Forest that was left out by mistake."
~Pooh's Little Instruction Book, inspired by A.A. Milne

0 messages:

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3