I took my oldest son A to the Orthodontist yesterday. Um, wow. I left speechless. His mouth is going to cost us an arm and a leg!!! (and no, I'm not talking about his attitude) He needs over $5,000 in Orthodontic work. Hmmm, let's do the math on this one....





$5,000 Kid 1
$5,000 Kid 2 (his teeth are worse than kid 1's)
$5,000 Kid 3 (his teeth are wose than kid 2's!!)
$5,000 Kid 4 (To Be Determined... but let's just assume she needs Orthodontic work too)

= $20,000 so that my children can have nice teeth.

for TEETH!!!!!!!

Why oh why didn't we just stop at 1???

lol Naw, just kidding. I love all 4 of my kids. I honestly can't imagine life without any of them, but geeeeeez they are expensive.

Well, I'm off to buy some lottery tickets. (How else you think I'm gonna come up with $20,000???)

3 messages:

  1. Katrina said...

    I can't believe braces are that expensive now. When I got mine 13 years ago they cost $3000. Thanks for the heads up.  

  2. Steph said...

    I think mine were about the same as Katrina's. Yikes!!
    Scott tells Max all the time "get a job, hippie!" Ha ha!!  

  3. Uberly Ewe said...

    Wow!!! I hope that you won the lottery! LOL and yes those kiddos really do rack up the money hu? but we love them!  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3