Have you ever been to a Soda Pop Ranch? ....Okay, maybe I should take a step back. Let's try this again.

Have you ever HEARD of a Soda Pop Ranch??






Hmmm, just as I thought. I am not alone.

We recently visited POPS, a new landmark on Route 66

"It's the effervescent essence of Route 66: colorful, free-wheeling, fun. POPS answers the call of the road: our unquenchable thirst for adventure."

What is it?
A Gas Station, Diner, Shake Shop, Soda Pop Ranch

... or all of the above! Whatever you want to call it, it's a fun unique stop to the day.

The boys had a BLAST mulling over the some 500 different bottles of soda pop to choose from.

How does Jolly Rancher Watermelon sound?

Perhaps Zen Master Honey Ginger is more your style?

Kickapoo Joy Juice sounds... well um maybe next time.

My jokester hubby suggested Love Potion #69, of course I just rolled my eyes at that one.










We all managed to pick out a new drink (or 2) to try.
















Before leaving, we had the kids pose for a picture in front of the iconic SODA BOTTLE out front. The sculpture stands 66ft high towering over the kids. We'll have to revisit Pops at night sometime soon as we hear the sculpture lights up and displays a dazzling light show of colors.

















Next time you're in Central Oklahoma, stop by it's a very unique place!

Visit POPS

1 messages:

  1. Angel The Alien said...

    I absolutely LOVE soda pop! I must somehow get to this place, one of these days! I MUST, I MUST, I MUST!  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3