I've decided to make most of my Chiari related posts over on a Caringbridge page that I created for NJ. I figured it would be easier for me that way. Plus, there are people in my life that do not read or know anything about my blog. I'm not sure I care to share that information with them. This is a place I don't want to worry about what I post or who I offend you know? Instead of referring them here to read updates, I can guide them to the Caringbridge site.

So anyway, here's the link if you are interested. I'll still post Chiari related things here every now and then, but mostly it will be on the Caringbridge page.

Thanks!

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicsmith

0 messages:

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3