After the Adoption proceedings (Which I will share in my next post) we headed to Build-A-Bear Workshop so the Princess could Adopt a Bear of her own.

Unfortunately, she was very anxious and could really care less about being there. Part of it was her age, and the other is this huge forum anxiety she gets from being around strangers. She hangs her mouth open and is pretty much off in her own world. It took both my husband and myself to keep her on task choosing and bear, then stuffing it, choosing an outfit, filling out the Adoption paperwork. It was pretty stressfull actually, but I hope that someday she will look back and appreciate it. The bear (or shall I say Monkey) that she created will forever mark this special day.

Here are pictures...



...Here she is picking out a sound.






Stuffing her Monkey...












There's her classic "anxious" look...
She REFUSED to look at the camera. Sigh, oh well I tried!!








She was more interested in a new little purse for herself!












3 messages:

  1. Momma chaos said...

    aww! Great idea going to Build a Bear!! :) We have the same monkey.. And LOVE her dress!  

  2. Uberly Ewe said...

    This is a great idea. I wish that we had thought of something like this. She looks so cute even though you said she is nervous with all the strangers around. She is very lucky to have you guys as her family. You can see just how patient and loving you are to her. Thanks for sharing the pictures.  

  3. Genevieve Hinson said...

    Hey what a great idea. Wish I'd though of that for our adoption finalization day!

    Cute photos too!  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3