Well, I've decided to just go.

I'll be flying to Denver later this week to submit my digital prints to be directly submitted to the FBI. Results are supposed to be returned in 3-5 days.

I had pretty much crossed off all other options, and not wanting to wait 2-3 more months, it was an easy decision to make. I feel a sense of relief that we still have a chance at finalizing things before the end of the year.

Wish me luck and pray we can get an Adoption Date for the end of December. Everything should be good to go by then! All my fingers (and toes!) are crossed.

2 messages:

  1. Angel The Alien said...

    Wow, thats a good way to do it! No taking chances there! I hope all works out well!  

  2. Jennefer said...

    I totally understand. M and I drove to Annapolis so many times with adoption paperwork when we could have just mailed documents because we just wanted to know it was done and get it done fast.  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3