Potty Train In Three Days


Hmmm. Sounds too good to be true? Usually, when it sounds too good to be true, it is! This book got great reviews though, so we shall see.

I received this book today from Paperback Swap and I've already read the entire thing. Front to back. Sure it's not a very large book, but it was good none the less. It made a lot of sense and I agreed with most everything it said. (Most, but not all) Regardless, we've decided to go for it full force. 'The Princess' is ready to potty train, she has every single sign of readiness listed in this book and others.

With the encouragement of the book, the two of us threw away her diapys this evening. (She calls them diapys) I got a large trash bag and she helped me throw them away. Technically, I'm really supposed to throw them away but I just can't bring myself to be so wasteful. I've recovered them from the Trash now that she's in bed and I will hold onto them for my little niece. (Or 'The Princess' should this plan fail miserably)

I've never in my life done such a thing before. I mean, we've gone cold turkey! What have I done?? By tomorrow afternoon when I am on my 2nd or 3rd load of laundry I'm really going to be questioning myself....

Oiy! Wish us luck in this potty training endeavor. We're going to need it for sure.

0 messages:

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3