'The Princess' has decided that I am no longer Momma... I'm not Mommy either. I am now "MOM". It's so stinking cute and I hate it all at the same time! I'm sure she's taken to MOM over Mommy because she see's her brothers calling me MOM. I try and pursuede her to call me Mommy. I much prefer that over MOM, especially from my baby!! She is growing up far to quickly.

In the last few weeks she has gone from saying single words here and there to full sentences. Just like that. It's like one day she woke up and decided she wanted to talk- and so she did. On July 4th we stopped at Walmart to pick up some cookies. A store employee stopped as and was making a big fuss over our 3 boys and little girl. Our daughter exclaimed, "(her name removed) DADDY PRINCESS" Can you believe that!? It just blows my mind how far she's come in just these last few weeks. It's like she's another child alltogether. I keep asking her who she is what she did with my little baby girl.

1 messages:

  1. Overwhelmed! said...

    My little guy (2 1/2) has started to occassionally call us by our first names, because he hears others doing it. Thankfully, I'm still mainly "Mama" or "Mommy" to him. I guess I hear "Mom" thrown in there once in a while too. I don't like "Mom" yet.

    We're in the process of getting licensed for foster-to-adopt through the state. I blog quite a bit about our process.

    Love your blog design! :)  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3