Please put your thoughts and prayers out to the Gentry Family . Thier dear son is the same age as Boy #3. I've been reading thier story since day one. Nathan has Neuroblastoma and has fought the disease for over 4 years now. He's come so far and done so well. Things have turned for the worst and the sweet boy is going downhill fast. He's in extreme pain.... Even with what sounds like huge amounts of pain reducing medications including Morphene and Fentanyl. I can only imagine watching my child helplessly writher around in pain. Reading of these things brings tears to my eyes. This poor little guy needs some relief! Please pray that they can get his pain under control. A child who's days are numbered should not have to suffer through anything like this. I'm saddened and humbled by this familes strength.

Thank you for taking a minute of your lives to think of them in thier time of grief.

1 messages:

  1. Jennefer said...

    This makes me cry.  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3