Do I dare even say this out loud? GASP....here goes. The Princess, stayed dry in her "Panties" all afternoon. Just for flips, I put them on her and drug the potty chair from the bathroom out into the middle of the living room. She sat on it many times throughout the afternoon, but never produced any matter. She didn't wet in them either though!! Could it be time to start potty training? I'm secretly jumping up and down for joy. Don't tell anyone. We'll jinx it for sure.


I've talked about how much she is in LOVE with Elmo right? Well, the other day when I was walking around Target, I ran across this DVD. "Elmo's Potty Time". I think it would be perfect for her!! I'm definately going to check it out. I'll let you know how it goes.

2 messages:

  1. Angel The Alien said...

    Awesome! And so appropriate, considering that June is "Potty Training Awareness Month!" Good luck!

    - Angel  

  2. Jennefer said...

    Pineapple loves Elmo too. Maybe I will have to get that video. Good luck with the potty training!  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3