We got some news! Okay, so it’s really not all that interesting, but it’s news which is more than we’ve had for months now. Are you ready for it? Okay, hang onto your seats….


Word is, our Adoption will be finalized

in


the


next


6


months


Yep, that’s the news. And as happy as I am to get this over with, comeone 6 months!? That just does nothing for me. We’ve already been waiting for 2 freaking years. What’s another 6 flipping months right? I guess I’m just down with reality. The process is moving slower than a snail and at this point I can’t help but be pessimistic about the whole thing. Last September they told us the same thing. Um, yeah okay well we’re still sitting here. I’ve filled out the same paperwork for 2 different States several times. We’ve had our fingerprints done 6 times in the last 2 years. Every time we get new paperwork it comes with a new fingerprint card. ARGH!! Okay after what we’ve been through I have NO CLUE how people with criminal records or abusive parents manage to Adopt. It really blows my mind they were able to get through all the red tape without someone catching onto them.

1 messages:

  1. Uberly Ewe said...

    Wow! It is nowJuly 9th and I hope that things are still continueing in the Adoption area for you guys.
    I found your blog while surfing around reading blogs.
    My name is Brenda and My husband and I started the Foster to Adopt program in our State over 2 years ago. We were placed with a little baby boy after waiting a month, and then it took 20 months tell we finally were able to adopt him. His Birthmother and Birthfather were out of the picture after he was 2 months old, but it just took soooooooooo long.

    Our little guy also is taking Speech Therapy and OT too. It sounds like Princess and our little guy "Bug" have a lot in commen when it comes to their situations.

    I have enjoyed your blog thus far and look forward to reading more.
    You can check out my blog too at
    http://brenda-bryan.blogspot.com/  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3