Dear Wendy's,
All I ask for is a nice, fresh, crisp, Chicken Cesear Salad. I've been craving one for weeks now. Your's is the best and you can't beat the price. Even so, I don't expect my $5 to buy me a Salad with slimy, black, wilted lettuce. Do you have any idea how nasty that is??? Perhaps you should try one for yourself? Oh, and just so you know.... Since you've served me TWO slimy, black, rotten salads in the past week and ignored my phone calls...I have not only reported you to the Better Business Bureau, but also the Department of Health.

You're welcome.

1 messages:

  1. Angel The Alien said...

    Bleh that's so gross!!!!! Sometimes fast food scares me!  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3