It occurred to me that among all of the pictures I constantly show of The Princess, I rarely share pictures of my boys. Why? Well because I don’t have many recent shots of the boys! Even with all the Easter Pictures I took, 99.9% of them were of The Princess. I feel guilty about it! I hope the boys don’t feel less of themselves because their mom is busy snapping pictures of their sister.

It’s been weighing heavy on my mind lately and I do make a conscious effort to take pictures of them…but they are boring or they come out silly. In fact, most of the pictures turn out just like this one...what a goof!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 messages:

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3