Pampers Baby Dry?

We’re a Pampers ‘Cruisers’ family.  I love how they stretch, even Huggies “stretchiest” diapers can’t compare.

I was watching my 5 month old niece yesterday and noticed that her Pampers ‘Baby Dry’ diapers now stretch too!!  In fact, besides the color of them, they are extremely comparable with their more expensive counterparts.

The Princess traded a diaper (Clean of course!)  with her cousin so we could do a test run.  She’s happy, I’m happy, the checkbook will be happy…  I think it’s time to become a ‘Baby Dry’ family.  

 

1 messages:

  1. Elle said...

    I only use Pampers too!! My kids always had problems with poo up the back with other brands LOL.  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3