We’re down to 1!

I put my boys on a plane this morning.  Grandma is taking them to Disneyworld.  JOY

It’s odd… having just one child is completely different than having 4.  I honestly don’t know what to do with myself.  The princess hasn’t quite figured out that her Bubbas (Brothers) are gone.  Probably because she’s used to them being off at school all day.  I’m guessing around bedtime she starts asking about them. 

The Princess just adores her brothers.  She’s constantly jabbering to one of them.  She’s learned how to take them by the hand and lead them into her room to play.

I’ll miss my boys, but this little break will be fantastic.  They’re off having a blast at one of my favorite places in the world, and I’m enjoying the peace and quiet here at home.  …okay well it’s almost quiet. J

1 messages:

  1. Jennefer said...

    I think there is a special relationship between big brothers and their little sister. They will always be watching out for her.

    Enjoy your break!  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3