Is it wrong of me to be curiously fascinated with Celebrity parents? At some point I stumbled upon a blog called Celebrity Babies. (see links section) I’ve been hooked ever since. At times, I felt waves of guilt come over me as I look through the new pictures added each day. After all, I am just another person feeding the Paparazzi drive. I wouldn’t want to be followed around everywhere I go, people in my face taking constant pictures. Then the guilt goes away and I remember they have chosen to live that life! Brittany Spears, Angelina Jolie and Ben Affleck… Some handle it better than others. In fact from what I can tell some might even enjoy it.

I have developed a favorite over the last few weeks. Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck seem to be great parents, doting on their little girl Violet. They are at the park almost daily, trying to give the little cutie a normal life I suppose.

I try to stay away from the site. Imagining it doesn’t exist, yet I am constantly drawn back in. Anxious for more.

Do you think it’s wrong?

1 messages:

  1. Jennefer said...

    I understand. I purchased two celebrity magazines at the store the other day. I never do that. I felt like I was buying something illegal. Sometimes I think that it isn't so much that they are celebritys as we are just interested in how other people live. That is why blogs are so popular.  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3