Apparently the honeymoon period is over.  It took 9 months, but the novelty of moving to another State has passed.

I’ve been fighting it off for weeks now.  It’s not that I don’t like Oklahoma.  I love the people.  Everyone here is so nice, much nicer than anywhere else I’ve ever been!  I like the scenery, the green.  Okay, so it’s not so green right now being its winter. (Perhaps that’s my problem?)  Though I do hear Spring comes much earlier around here and I’m looking forward to it!  I love all the trees in the area we live.  I LOVE my house and my neighborhood.

I don’t miss Colorado’s plains.  You know, all of Colorado except for the Mountains?  If you’ve ever flown in or out of Denver International Airport you know what I’m talking about.  The dry, brown, plains...  the dry air…the need to apply lotion every hour or else you’ll turn into an alligator because it’s so dry.  Yeah, I don’t miss the cost of housing either.  The average home price climbing towards $300,000- don’t miss that part at all.

In fact, I can’t really put my finger on exactly ~what~ about Colorado I miss??

I just know I miss it.

 

1 messages:

  1. Kate said...

    You miss the familiarity.

    It may be brown and dry and expensive... but its familiar and its home.

    ((((((HUG))))))  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3