After what seems like months of preparing, we will finally be moving the Princess to a big girl bed.  I searched high and low for the perfect bed.  We finally broke down and ordered the “Catalina” from Pottery Barn Kids.  Did I mention how much I love that store???  It’s right up there with Gymboree.  I have an obsession of sorts.  The boys all got Pottery Barn bedrooms when we moved into the new house.  It’s only fair the little princess get’s the same right?  J

Anyway, her sheets were purchased, along with a dark pink, gingham duvet.  I was set and ready to go.  Her bed will arrive early next week.  Suddenly the husband decided to make a last minute decision.  He insists that her room needed to be painted a different color.  I intentions of painting.  It’s a soft yellow color and coordinates with the bedding I picked out just fine.  He insists it needs to be a light lavender color.  ICK, I am not really hot on the idea.  After going back and forth I tell him, “Fine, you can pick any color you want so long as YOU paint it!”  I just knew he would never do it.  Well, guess who just picked up 2 cans of paint?  Yep, he agreed to paint it himself.  It’s crazy, he’s never been one to get into decorating but he really wants the Princess’s room to be perfect.  How cute is that?  She’s such a Daddy’s girl.

What a pain though.  I had to return the bedding I purchased and reselect.  Now we’re going with a light green chambray duvet.  I just can’t imagine purple walls and dark pink bedding.  That’s just too much for me.  When her adorable room is complete, I will post pictures.

 

 

 

0 messages:

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3