I am in the market for a new pair of Jeans. 

 

I went shopping for that perfect pair stopping first, at my favorite store; Gap.  Unfortunately, shopping after Christmas isn't really such a great idea.  They were picked through and if you weren't a size 0 or extremely lucky, they didn't have your size.  Certainly nothing that would fit ME! So I moved on. I checked several other stores with no luck.  Finally, I went to Lane Bryant. 

 

I love shopping in that store.  I like the fact that I am not buying the largest sizes, but instead I wear thier smaller ones.  I guess you can think if me as a size 3 instead of the typical 16/18.   Unfortunately, I don't like thier jeans so much.  They have "Stretch" jeans which sound like a good thing, but it's really not.  Not for me anyway.  Thier jeans will fit just right, immediately after coming out of the wash, but 2 hours later they're suddenly tooooo big in certain areas.  They take "Stretch" to a new level!!

 

That's why I try to steer clear of thier denim.  Fortunately for me, they have a new style now.  They don't stretch!  I was so excited....until I saw how picked through they were.  In fact, unless you're a size 30 or extremely lucky, they didn't have your size.  Certainly nothing that would fit ME!

 

~UGH~

 

After a full day of shopping for a single pair of jeans I threw in the towel.  I was done and reserved the remainder of my energy for shopping online. 

 

I finally ordered a pair of the non-stretch demin jeans, in my size from Lanebryant.com .  I've been waiting and waiting for them to come.  I finally logged into the website to check the status of my order.  Get this...
Order Placed:  Dec. 27
Delivery Estimate:  Jan. 12

 

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!?!  I am so mad.  I emailed Lane Bryant and told them I will be returning these jeans to the store because I cannot support a company that takes 16 days to ship.  I could have ordered these from another COUNTRY and gotten them sooner.

 

Now, after all the trouble I went to get a pair of jeans that I liked in my size...do you think I'm going to return them when they finally arrive?? 

0 messages:

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3