I know, I know you're shocked because I've posted twice in one day right?

Well, I wanted to share that beautiful picture I got of Princess this weekend but I also want to tell you about something else going on...

We're trying to raise money to be able to attend
Discover Camp, a camp for Neurosurgery patients at the University of Chicago. Our son Nicholas is a patient there. If you'd like to read more about Nicholas, please visit his Caringbridge page.

For a limited time I have slashed prices on my website:



All Bracelet's are now $5
(or less*)


*Cat's Eye Special- 3 for $10 (Not good on Swarovski Crystal Bracelets)

Please share this special with your friends and family. These make great gifts!

My Bracelets are excellent quality and last WAY longer than any store bought child jewelry. I started making them when Princess was just a baby. I had become frustrated when the cheap bracelet I purchased for her at Clai*res broke apart within hours. I knew there was a better solution and so I set off to make high quality, yet affordable bracelets for kids. You gotta trust me, these are TOUGH! As a toddler, she couldn't get them off no matter how much tugging she did. She gets so many compliments by people whenever she wears her Bella Bracelets.

So, take advantage of this fabulous sale now. Also, don't forget about upcoming Birthday or Christmas.

Thank you!!!!




0 messages:

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3