What I'm about to tell you I've never told anyone before...

11 years ago today I stood nervously waiting for the moment I was to walk down the isle. Instead of excitement, I felt sick to my stomach. My sister stood in the bathroom with me as I cried. She assured me it was just pre-jitter nerves. Although she had never been married before so I'm not sure why, I believed her and pulled myself together.

11 years ago, I got married. I was just 19 years old. I was already a mother of a (nearly) 2 year old little boy. Was I doing it for him? Would I be happy? Would WE be happy?

Well, I'm proud to announce that so far, we've bead the odds!
So far, we're not a statistic.


Don't get me wrong it hasn't been easy, we've been through hell and high water. I love him and I'm not looking back.

....Here's to another 11 years!!!!!


4 messages:

  1. Kristina P. said...

    Congrats on 11 years of marriage! That is awesome. I hope I am you in 6 years.  

  2. A. T. said...

    Congratulations Sweetie! We'll celebrate 9 years next month, so we're not far behind ya!  

  3. Jenna said...

    Congrats!  

  4. Dorsey said...

    Congrats for making it through all the struggles and coming out on top! Cheers to another 11 yrs!  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3