I have stumbled across a must have in the child proofing department. It's called coverPlug.

What is cover plug you ask?

It's a one piece- paintable, physical and visual barrier between your child and electrical outlets!!

I can't even begin to tell you how may of those old style little clear/white outlet covers I've gone through over the years. They are super easy to lose. Plus, they don't exactly work wonders you know? The outlets are still visible. Sometimes actually drawing attention to the outlet!! (Dangerous, I KNOW)

These coverPlugs cover the entire outlet, plate and all.

They fit securely, no little fingers are going to pry it off. (Kid tested, and I approve!) I especially like that they are paintable. Paint them along with your nursery walls and voila you've just performed magic making that dangerous outlet all but disappear.


Visit coverPlug and see for yourself!

1 messages:

  1. Kristina P. said...

    Great idea! Think they will work on husbands?  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3