This Summer gas was at an all time high. I'm sure we won't soon forget the prices climb over $4 a gallon!

If you're like me, you've noticed those prices recently begin to fall. Yay!! In fact, after coming home from dinner the other night we passed a gas station and it's listed price was just $1.79.

$1.79!!!!!!! *NO JOKE*

Of course, that brought back all sorts of memories for my husband and I.

I remember filling up at the pump in High School and it cost me less than $10 to fill the tank. I do have to consider that I now have a monster 8 cyl. Expedition compared to a sporty little 4 cyl. MX3... but still!

The economy is in the dumps. Gas prices are falling. How far will they go? Will we see $0.99 a gallon again!?!? I can't help but feel giddy just thinking about regardless of the economy. Especially considering we're taking a road trip in the next few weeks up to Chicago. We're taking the whole family this time, should be FUN right? It will certainly help our our stress levels knowing how much less we're having to shell out for fuel to get there.

3 messages:

  1. Kristina P. said...

    Thanks so much for commenting on my blog!

    I don't know if it's gotten below $2 here yet, but it's so close! I can't believe it! And that gas sign is hilarious.

    I'm adding you to my Reader!  

  2. Rachel said...

    I pulled over a got gas the other day JUST because it was $1.98. I had half a tank left but I was THAT excited:-)  

  3. mrs boo radley said...

    That picture!! Hilarious. My husband cracked up, too.  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3