For the record, I didn't want him to have one! I felt he was too young, that nothing good would come from it.

In the end, I was right....




This headline reads:

Hormone driven, 12yr old kids and sex

Yep, MY 12yr old kid! This story also involves 12yr old girl.

Said 12yr old girl texts boy messages of love..thinks she's ready for sex
Said 12yr old boy thinks he is too

The pair talk dirty via text messages. They actually send pictures of each other. What kind of pictures? I do not know, they were erased before I got my hands on the phone. (I'm thinking THANK GOD because I don't care to see my 12yr old son in any kind of alluring photos to his girlfriend)

NOW YOU SEE WHY CELL PHONES FOR CHILDREN IS NOT MY IDEA OF A GOOD THING!!!!!!!!!

I'm only 30, I care NOT to be a grandparent before the age of 35.

For the record. Said 12yr old children both lost their cell phones and have 2 sets of very freaked out parents!!!!!! Let me give you a piece of advice... LOCK THEM UP. Yes, your children! LOCK THEM UP NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!

5 messages:

  1. Michelle said...

    Oh my! Wow! Holy Crap! I really do not know what else to say. I am floored. {{{Huge Hugs}}} to you and to the hubster, Mommy is ALWAYS right.  

  2. Jennefer said...

    Hugs! What are you/ did you do?
    I don't know what I would do.  

  3. Kids Special Needs said...

    Oh Dear God. This is exactly why we do not have a cell phone for our 8th grader. He thinks he is the only child without one. He'll survive!  

  4. Cole Twins said...

    Oh holy crap!!! You did the right thing mama!!! It's the last thing you need on your plate right now or EVER!!!

    HUGS!  

  5. M said...

    Holy Crap!!  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3