If you have children that attend school you probably know how difficult it can be to gather all the supplies on their school supply lists! For mothers of multiple children, that feat is even harder considering we have a different list for each child.

Personally, I loathe school supply shopping for that very reason. I can picture myself standing in the middle of Walmart with 3 lists in hand. Flipping back and forth between them, counting and counting again. All the while trying to stay out of the way of all the other shoppers and keep my toddler from screaming bloody murder from the front of the cart. Oh my, what a nightmare!! Last year I came up with what I thought was a brilliant idea. I combined all of their supplies on one page and I planned to divide them up once I returned home. Unfortunately, I had to travel to 4 different stores (NO JOKE!!) in order to gather all of the supplies. For some reason none of the stores had everything that I needed. Again, a complete waste of time and gas.

WELL, I discovered a SUPERB SOLUTION to this nightmare.
It's called:





EZSchoolSupplies.com provides quality, affordable brand name school supplies delivered right to your door. They have over 26,000 brand name items. Their mission is to make life easy for moms when they are shopping for school supplies!!

I got my order quickly and efficiently in the mail in this really cool EZ Pack Box.












The best news? I am so excited I get to offer all of my readers 10% off any school supplies you purchase! You will receive the same outstanding customer service and have the supplies delivered right to your doorsteps. Honestly, it can't get much easier than that.

EZ School Supplies.com backs their products with a 100% guarantee! If you are unhappy with any product simply return it for a refund or replacement.

If you would like to place an order with EZ School Supplies.com, feel free to use the following Redemption Code: EZMB048 to get 10% off your order.

2 messages:

  1. Megan said...

    Oh yes, the joy of school supplies! I will have to call my sister to tell her about this for her children! Thanks for posting it :)  

  2. M said...

    Oh wow! I am SO there! Thanks :)  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3