Wow. I am just speechless at the caring hearts of all of my dear friends!!!!! How can I possibly thank all of you enough???

In the last year I have realized the value of friendship. I learned you can always count on true friends. They help you weather every storm, they cheer you when you are down. I know that sometimes people get so preoccupied with life's troubles that you do not find the time to tell your friends how much they mean to you. I refuse to let that happen..... THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! You brought tears to my eyes, a warmth to my heart and put a smile on my face. For that, I am forever grateful.

No man can be happy without a friend, nor be sure of his friend till he is unhappy. ~Thomas Fuller

To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.

The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love. ~Hubert Humphrey

Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends. ~Cindy Lew

There is magic in long-distance friendships. They let you relate to other human beings in a way that goes beyond being physically together and is often more profound. ~ Diana Cortes, 'Girls Book of Friendship'

1 messages:

  1. Michelle said...

    Hey Lady,

    I am thankful for you! THANK YOU for listening to me complain and moan and groan.

    *SMOOCHES*

    Michelle & Crew  

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3