I'm not sure how I stumbled on Paperback Swap, but it was only about a week ago. I signed up and I am totally hooked now! It's so neat. Let me tell you how it works...

I listed some of our previously read books on the site (you have to list at least 9 books to get in the club) and I got 3 free book credits. So I could immediately order 3 books right away - They are mailed directly to me and you pay nothing! No strings attached. No gimmicks. No spam mail. Nothing!

When another member selects one of my books that I have listed, I mail it to them. Yes, I pay for the postage. But then I get a book credit and I can select another book that I want. So another Club Member returns the favor and mails me one of their books free of charge. For every book I mail out, I get another book in return - a true shared system!

Oh! And it's not just Paperback books, they allow hardcover and board books as well.

I've been eying some potty training books for 'The Princess' but I really didn't want to pay full price. Well, this was the perfect solution and I've got 2 already on the way! I've also swapped for some Sandra Boynton books,
.....they are her favorites and are very hard to find used!

Interested in joining? Trust me, there really are no strings attached. It's the next best thing to Freecycle. Check out PaperBackSwap.comto see for yourself:

0 messages:

PhotobucketPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

Blogger Templates by Adam Every

ss_blog_claim=08e94abe01f5978d35560257534505f3